The U.S. Mint does not sell bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to qualified dealers.
- These coins contain 1.85 ozs of combined actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 4 coins 1/10 oz., 1/4 oz., 1/2 oz, and 1 oz are packaged together for a combined total gold weight of 1.85 ozs of gold. All coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Self Directed IRA's.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.